grace accomplishes what the ego cannot do potent alchemy #prideful #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-26 02:06
- noun – (in Christian belief) the free and unmerited favour of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.
- noun – (in Greek mythology) three beautiful goddesses (Aglaia, Thalia, and Euphrosyne) believed to personify and bestow charm, grace, and beauty.
- noun – smoothness and elegance of movement.
- noun – courteous good will.
- noun – a period officially allowed for payment of a sum due or for compliance with a law or condition, especially an extended period granted as a special favour.
- noun – a short prayer of thanks said before or after a meal.
- noun – used as forms of description or address for a duke, duchess, or archbishop.
- verb – bring honour or credit to (someone or something) by one's attendance or participation.
i do not allowthe quantum scale to perturb my frame of reference #gut #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-10 08:05