kiss me while you canbecause we are not getting out of this alive #priorities #haiku https://t.co/Ubkw56dWkG— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-31 08:02
- adverb – situated far or at a particular distance from somewhere.
- adverb – (of a light or fire) so as to be extinguished or no longer burning.
- noun – the political party not in office.
- adverb – away from home.
- adverb – so as to be revealed or known.
- adverb – at or to an end.
- adjective – (of a flower) in bloom; open.
- verb – knock (someone) out.
- adverb – (of a jury) considering its verdict in secrecy.
- adjective – in a state of unconsciousness.
- adjective – (of the ball in tennis and similar games) outside the designated playing area.
- adverb – no longer involved in a situation, competition, or activity.
- adjective – not at home or at one's place of work.
- adjective – revealed or made public.
- adjective – no longer alight; extinguished.
- adjective – at an end.
- adjective – not possible or worth considering.
- adjective – mistaken; in error.
- prefix – to the point of surpassing or exceeding.
- prefix – external; separate; from outside.
- prefix – away from; outward.
- adverb – moving or appearing to move away from a particular place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden.
- preposition – non-standard contraction of out of.
today is the daywe find out just what kind of man i really am #jailhouse #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-11 09:34
if you want to pausebefore putting it out there put it in haiku #selfinterested #haiku https://t.co/AoajKNBnMd— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-11-27 09:28
kiss me while you canbecause we are not getting out of this alive #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-01-23 05:10
You won�t go far wrongBy saying out loud the things That don�t need saying.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-05-22 05:14