that wolf from my door
is nose to tail beside
the fire in my belly
#determined #haiku https://t.co/unVa1KIOlR— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-21 14:05:35
- noun – activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a result.
- noun – a task or tasks to be undertaken.
- noun – a thing or things done or made; the result of an action.
- noun – the operative part of a clock or other machine.
- verb – be engaged in physical or mental activity in order to achieve a result; do work.
- verb – (of a machine or system) function, especially properly or effectively.
- verb – (of a plan or method) have the desired result or effect.
- verb – bring (a material or mixture) to a desired shape or consistency by hammering, kneading, etc.
- verb – move or cause to move gradually or with difficulty into another position.
- verb – bring into a specified emotional state.
- combining form – denoting things or parts made of a specified material or with specified tools.
a sharp tactician— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-09-04 00:00:00
is obsessed with a constant
sense of urgency
resume bullets— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-12 00:00:00
may read differently at the
threshold of heaven
my priorityis preserving my power— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-18 00:00:00
i do not allowthe quantum scale to perturb— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-11 00:00:00
my frame of reference
my seventeenth draftreads like i knew what i was— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-29 00:00:00
doing all along
at my happiest— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-09 00:00:00
i do not break my back to
strive for happiness
wish in your left hand— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-21 00:00:00
with your right gather diamonds
see which fills up first
a goal not written— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-12-31 00:00:00
is a null accomplishment
a dream unfulfilled
i can accomplishanything if i don’t care— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-09 00:00:00
who gets the credit
#payattentionjustthisonce #haiku https://t.co/uhuywQTKer