i live every day as if i will not be blessed with another one
- noun – the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
- noun – a point of time as measured in hours and minutes past midnight or noon.
- noun – time as allotted, available, or used.
- noun – an instance of something happening or being done; an occasion.
- noun – (following a number) expressing multiplication.
- noun – the rhythmic pattern of a piece of music, as expressed by a time signature.
- verb – plan, schedule, or arrange when (something) should happen or be done.
- verb – measure the time taken by (a process or activity, or a person doing it).
history is the autobiography of a deranged liar
there are some decades when nothing happens and weeks when decades happen
i visit winter but i am a mindful guest and never stay long
i spent my whole life preparing for this moment that just flickered by
a sharp tactician is obsessed with a constant sense of urgency
the past is over the future is yet to be all i have is now
if the future is mine to create then i should make the one i want
my lifetime is a flicker in the vasty dark scope of history
at the end of time as the cosmos unravels my soul will know yours