this matchless valor in bloody consecration of my shattered land
- noun – a strong feeling of affection.
- noun – a great interest and pleasure in something.
- noun – a person or thing that one loves.
- noun – (in tennis, squash, and some other sports) a score of zero; nil.
- verb – feel deep affection or sexual love for (someone).
kiss me in the rain and watch me never wash my umbrella again
i am powerless before machine gun bullets and beautiful girls
the night that we met the only thing missing was the part where we knew
my laughter is a secret window into the stronghold of my heart
at the end of time as the cosmos unravels my soul will know yours
what if the grammar constraining love and joy were indeterminate
every harsh word that passes between us bears a payload of regret
i kiss your shoreline no matter how frequently you send me away
what if the reward for choosing love over joy were often neither