i am homesick most over places and people i have never known #atavistic #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-19 02:05
- verb – possess, own, or hold.
- verb – experience; undergo.
- verb – be obliged or find it necessary to do the specified thing.
- verb – perform the action indicated by the noun specified (used especially in spoken English as an alternative to a more specific verb).
- verb – show (a personal attribute or quality) by one's actions or attitude.
- verb – place or keep (something) in a particular position.
balance is for those who have not yet decided why they are alive #unbalanced #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-14 01:08
in americathe wolves are toothy but few and the lambs have guns #IndependenceDay #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-04 05:59
get rid of your junkand you will finally have room for your treasure #clarity #haiku https://t.co/9pJmT8ArG5— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-04 08:03
the experience i am having is the one i am meant to have #fatal #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-26 12:02