every harsh word thatpasses between us bears a payload of regret #butterfly #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-12 09:02
- noun – a basic unit of data in a computer, typically 16 or 32 bits long.
- noun – a single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence and typically shown with a space on either side when written or printed.
- noun – a command, password, or signal.
- noun – one's account of the truth, especially when it differs from that of another person.
- noun – the text or spoken part of a play, opera, or other performed piece; a script.
- verb – express (something spoken or written) in particular words.
- exclamation – used to express agreement or affirmation.
- combining form – denoting a slang word, or one that may be offensive or have a negative connotation, specified by the word's first letter.
god will not allow a gutless coward to make his word manifest #presumptuous #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-12-25 12:50
what word would they speakif i could hear ten thousand voices all at once #shout #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-12-10 12:10
capitalismis a word invented by its worst detractors #capitalism #haiku https://t.co/lsU3KZAHu6— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-16 11:40