wise men are masters at home with their riches where the fool lies enslaved #mastery #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-14 14:04:21
- preposition – in the same direction as.
- preposition – having or possessing (something).
- preposition – accompanied by (another person or thing).
- preposition – indicating the instrument used to perform an action.
- preposition – in opposition to.
- preposition – indicating the manner or attitude in which a person does something.
- preposition – indicating responsibility.
- preposition – in relation to.
- preposition – employed by.
- preposition – indicating separation or removal from something.
it is a folly to confuse the poetry with the poor poet #defensive #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-09-25 00:00:00
a sharp tactician is obsessed with a constant sense of urgency #tactical #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-09-04 00:00:00
my super genius shares a narrow bed with my total dysfunction #duality #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-13 00:00:00
every masterpiece begins with a blank canvas and an open mind #creative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-09 00:00:00
the vitality of my garden does not end with a good harvest #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-30 00:00:00
physical loosenessmates with mental restraint to produce mastery #chimeric #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-30 00:00:00
wish in your left hand with your right gather diamonds see which fills up first #censored #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-21 00:00:00