mama so greasy the oil well in her navel pays her chicken bill
- noun – an enclosed space in the middle of a building, giving room for stairs or a lift, or to allow light or ventilation.
- adverb – in a good or satisfactory way.
- adverb – in a thorough manner.
- adverb – very probably; in all likelihood.
- adjective – in good health; free or recovered from illness.
- adjective – sensible; advisable.
- exclamation – used to express a range of emotions including surprise, anger, resignation, or relief.
- noun – a plentiful source or supply.
- verb – (of a liquid) rise up to the surface and spill or be about to spill.
- noun – a shaft sunk into the ground to obtain water, oil, or gas.
nobody at birth can do anything well but shit his pants and cry
this padded helmet will serve well in my new role as a projectile
an efficient way for strangers who wish you well to get through to you
if i am going to be thinking anyway might as well think big
the deeper the well the sweeter the water but prime the pump you must
value most highly the ordinary genius of a life well lived