mama so greasy the oil well in her navel pays her chicken bill #haiku #dozens— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-21 00:00:00
- noun – a shaft sunk into the ground to obtain water, oil, or gas.
- noun – an enclosed space in the middle of a building, giving room for stairs or a lift, or to allow light or ventilation.
- adverb – in a good or satisfactory way.
- adverb – in a thorough manner.
- adverb – very probably; in all likelihood.
- adjective – in good health; free or recovered from illness.
- adjective – sensible; advisable.
- exclamation – used to express a range of emotions including surprise, anger, resignation, or relief.
- noun – a plentiful source or supply.
- verb – (of a liquid) rise up to the surface and spill or be about to spill.
nobody at birth can do anything well but shit his pants and cry #baseline #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-16 00:00:00
this padded helmet will serve well in my new role as a projectile #daredevil #haiku https://t.co/BDSIgLbSde— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-14 00:00:00
an efficient wayfor strangers who wish you well to get through to you #selfrighteous #haiku https://t.co/XHHowo3vZM— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-10 00:00:00
if i am goingto be thinking anyway might as well think big #haiku #micropoetry #yuge @realDonaldTrump— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-05-11 00:00:00
the deeper the wellthe sweeter the water but prime the pump you must— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-10-03 00:00:00
value most highly the ordinary genius of a life well lived— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-08 00:00:00