i opened my eyes and atop this barricade saw lights for my way
- noun – a sloping structure down which a new ship is launched.
- noun – a method, style, or manner of doing something; an optional or alternative form of action.
- noun – a road, track, or path for travelling along.
- noun – parts into which something divides or is divided.
- noun – forward motion or momentum of a ship or boat through water.
- adverb – at or to a considerable distance or extent; far (used before an adverb or preposition for emphasis).
an efficient way for strangers who wish you well to get through to you
the way to predict the future with precision is to create it
half empty or full either way it seems the glass is just too damned big