i opened my eyes and atop this barricade saw lights for my way #skeptical #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-04 00:00:00
- noun – a sloping structure down which a new ship is launched.
- suffix – equivalent to
- noun – a method, style, or manner of doing something; an optional or alternative form of action.
- noun – a road, track, or path for travelling along.
- noun – parts into which something divides or is divided.
- noun – forward motion or momentum of a ship or boat through water.
- adverb – at or to a considerable distance or extent; far (used before an adverb or preposition for emphasis).
an efficient wayfor strangers who wish you well to get through to you #selfrighteous #haiku https://t.co/XHHowo3vZM— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-10 00:00:00
the way to predictthe future with precision is to create it #future #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-08 00:00:00
half empty or fulleither way it seems the glass is just too damned big— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-10-03 00:00:00