the market valueof these instants in your life is less than you think #woke #haiku https://t.co/aoBhtQC1bT— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-24 01:01
- noun – the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
- noun – principles or standards of behaviour; one's judgement of what is important in life.
- noun – the numerical amount denoted by an algebraic term; a magnitude, quantity, or number.
- noun – the relative degree of lightness or darkness of a particular colour.
- verb – estimate the monetary worth of.
- verb – consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of.
the market valueof these instants in your life is less than you think #perspective #haiku https://t.co/rjxyiKAkxF— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-10 12:29
courage has valueto the exact extent that fear opposes it #courage #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-15 02:15
value most highly the ordinary genius of a life well lived— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-08 04:28