dreams of tomorrowmemories of yesterday sleeves rolled up today #getafterit #haiku https://t.co/5SDTStEQ5e— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-28 08:04
- adjective – (of a jockey) in the saddle.
- noun – a period of good fortune.
- adjective – (of a road) being repaired.
- adverb – towards a higher place or position.
- adverb – at or to a higher level of intensity, volume, or activity.
- adverb – to the place where someone is.
- adverb – towards or in the capital or a major city.
- adverb – into the desired or a proper condition.
- adverb – into a happy mood.
- adverb – out of bed.
- adverb – displayed on a noticeboard or other publicly visible site.
- adverb – (of sailing) against the current or the wind.
- preposition – from a lower to a higher point of (something).
- preposition – along or further along (a street or road).
- adjective – directed or moving towards a higher place or position.
- adjective – at an end.
- adjective – (of a computer system) functioning properly.
- adjective – in a cheerful mood; ebullient.
- verb – increase (a level or amount).
- verb – lift (something) up.
- prefix – (added to verbs and their derivatives) upwards.
- prefix – (added to nouns) denoting motion up.
- prefix – (added to nouns) higher.
wish in your left handwith your right gather diamonds see which fills up first #censored #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-20 11:51
my first valentinebeats a cheerful counterpoint up against your own #ValentinesDay #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-15 04:23
wish in your left handwith the right gather diamonds see which fills up first #wishing #haiku https://t.co/saO9oaGQal— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-22 03:37
i don�t mean to beat all disrespectful but shut up and kiss me #priorities #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-29 11:10