your thousand true fansnumber more than my five but mine are prolific #gametheoretical #haiku @kevin2kelly @MarlboromanMat @DavosLiveMusic @BigSude @muso1947 @hacker_fadia— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-25 09:02
- adjective – in accordance with fact or reality.
- adjective – accurate or exact.
- adjective – loyal or faithful.
- adverb – accurately or without variation.
- verb – bring (an object, wheel, or other construction) into the exact shape or position required.
seek not your true lovewalk instead a joyful path and welcome friendship #joyful #haiku https://t.co/2F5bZuqOY8— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-21 08:06
the thing with liarsis that the stories they tell are often not true #bigboypants #haiku ??— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-06 01:57
it is sad but truethat bitter experience makes great poetry #haiku #micropoetry #sad #true #experience @KDTrey5— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-04-17 08:50
seek not your true lovewalk instead a joyful path and welcome friendship— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-29 06:38