time is what prevents— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-16 00:00:00
everything from happening
everywhere at once
- noun – the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
- noun – a point of time as measured in hours and minutes past midnight or noon.
- noun – time as allotted, available, or used.
- noun – an instance of something happening or being done; an occasion.
- noun – (following a number) expressing multiplication.
- noun – the rhythmic pattern of a piece of music, as expressed by a time signature.
- verb – plan, schedule, or arrange when (something) should happen or be done.
- verb – measure the time taken by (a process or activity, or a person doing it).
at the end of timeas the cosmos unravels— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-20 00:00:00
my soul will know yours
how i do this thingis how i do everything— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-09 00:00:00
except that last time
in this happy home there is neither time nor place— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-30 00:00:00
for the negative
i wasted my time on trivial things and now— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-05 00:00:00
time has wasted me
the arrow of timepoints in the same direction— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-27 00:00:00
i can always makeanother dollar but not— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-05-03 00:00:00
#haiku #micropoetry #time @BentleyGTCSpeed
if you must burn timeplace the flame so friends enjoy— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-02-05 00:00:00
the warmth and the light
#haiku #micropoetry #fire #time #friends
my heart throbs in timebetween two eras of love— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-12-24 00:00:00
it is not broken
My most precious coinIs my time, so why not choose— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-07-17 00:00:00
To spend it on love?