time is what prevents everything from happening everywhere at once #orthogonal #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-16 02:04
- noun – the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
- noun – a point of time as measured in hours and minutes past midnight or noon.
- noun – time as allotted, available, or used.
- noun – an instance of something happening or being done; an occasion.
- noun – (following a number) expressing multiplication.
- noun – the rhythmic pattern of a piece of music, as expressed by a time signature.
- verb – plan, schedule, or arrange when (something) should happen or be done.
- verb – measure the time taken by (a process or activity, or a person doing it).
at the end of timeas the cosmos unravels my soul will know yours #aspirational #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-19 09:05
how i do this thingis how i do everything except that last time #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-08 09:03
in this happy home there is neither time nor place for the negative #negative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-29 09:04
i wasted my time on trivial things and now time has wasted me #waste #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-05 11:15