by a certain pointthis promenade is more like kicking through wreckage #cumulative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-27 00:00:00
- adjective – (of a room) running the whole length of a building.
- preposition & adverb – continuing in time towards completion of (a process or period).
- preposition & adverb – so as to inspect all or part of (a collection, inventory, or publication).
- preposition & adverb – by means of (a process or intermediate stage).
- preposition & adverb – so as to be connected by telephone.
- adjective – (with reference to public transport) continuing or valid to the final destination.
- adjective – (of a team or competitor) having successfully passed to the next stage of a competition.
- preposition & adverb – moving in one side and out of the other side of (an opening, channel, or location).
an efficient wayfor strangers who wish you well to get through to you #selfrighteous #haiku https://t.co/XHHowo3vZM— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-10 00:00:00
the person i loveis a shadow of herself cast through my window #haiku #micropoetry #love @AustinMahone— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-06-13 00:00:00