resume bullets may read differently at the threshold of heaven #intentional #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-12 02:08
- determiner – denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.
- determiner – used to point forward to a following qualifying or defining clause or phrase.
- determiner – used to make a generalized reference to something rather than identifying a particular instance.
- determiner – enough of (a particular thing).
- determiner – (pronounced stressing âtheâ) used to indicate that someone or something is the best known or most important of that name or type.
- determiner – used adverbially with comparatives to indicate how one amount or degree of something varies in relation to another.
if i cannot find a me-shaped place in the world then i will make one #niche #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-09 02:11
if the future is mine to create then i should make the one i want #visionary #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-07 01:10
ask not if i marched in step but whether i left footprints on the road #impact #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-05 02:04
poetic license is the terminal refuge of scoundrels and fools #literal #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-31 01:13