a lifetime of light
contributes but a flicker
to the vasty dark
#gothic #haiku https://t.co/VZaSTYx121— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-11-11 14:08:58
- determiner – denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.
- determiner – used to point forward to a following qualifying or defining clause or phrase.
- determiner – used to make a generalized reference to something rather than identifying a particular instance.
- determiner – enough of (a particular thing).
- determiner – (pronounced stressing âtheâ) used to indicate that someone or something is the best known or most important of that name or type.
- determiner – used adverbially with comparatives to indicate how one amount or degree of something varies in relation to another.
fight monsters with care
lest you become the object
you seek to destroy
#radical #haiku https://t.co/DDEsEghZUb— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-11-08 14:07:32
my practice taught me
to hold the things that serve me
and release the rest
#practice #haiku https://t.co/LGl7DJZFLW— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-30 13:07:53
i take the high ground
because if I do not the
high ground will take me
#strategic #haiku https://t.co/n4BKAi8UKY— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-23 13:06:59
that wolf from my door
is nose to tail beside
the fire in my belly
#determined #haiku https://t.co/unVa1KIOlR— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-21 14:05:35
wise men are masters— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-14 00:00:00
at home with their riches where
the fool lies enslaved
i sing my joy but— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-09 00:00:00
only the mountain knows the
language of the wolf
#wolf #haiku @ynpforever
i contemplate the— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-02 00:00:00
marvel of existence and
rejoice that i can
i have the power— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-09-30 00:00:00
to choose anything from this
menu before me
no one has condemned— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-09-27 00:00:00
the wise man to poverty
but the jealous fool