in my other lifei do not wait for chances but instead take them #alternative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-23 00:00:00
- verb – lay hold of (something) with one's hands; reach for and hold.
- verb – remove (someone or something) from a particular place.
- verb – carry or bring with one; convey.
- verb – accept or receive (someone or something).
- verb – consume as food, drink, medicine, or drugs.
- verb – make, undertake, or perform (an action or task).
- verb – require or use up (a specified amount of time).
- verb – (of a plant or seed) take root or begin to grow; germinate.
- noun – a scene or sequence of sound or vision photographed or recorded continuously at one time.
- noun – an amount of something gained or acquired from one source or in one session.
Abnormal resultsTake abnormal behavior. It isn?t magic.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-06-25 00:00:00
Artifacts conflict!Quit throwing things and take heart: #Truth lives in your #code.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2013-11-22 00:00:00