your internet friendswanted to make sure you were paying attention #haiku #splaining https://t.co/LS1rVDFiFb and your internet friends wanted to make sure you were paying attention #hadyougoing #haiku https://t.co/a4bMBewlJU— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-01 00:00:00 and 2019-01-19 00:00:00
- adjective – completely confident that one is right.
- adjective – certain to receive, get, or do something.
- adjective – true beyond any doubt.
- adjective – showing confidence or assurance.
- adverb – certainly (used for emphasis).
making love not waris sure to irritate the other warriors #warrior #haiku https://t.co/nEm3jYQMnL and making love not war is sure to irritate the other warriors #warrior #haiku @jockowillink— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-12 00:00:00 and 2018-07-10 00:00:00
Negotiate likeYou haven?t a thing to lose, Or lose it for sure.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2016-08-31 00:00:00
The person who aimsAt #nothing is sure to hit A nice #paradox.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2016-08-12 00:00:00