i am not so richthat fortune lacks the strength to swallow my riches #universal #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-27 09:03
- noun – variant spelling of
- combining form – equivalent to
- abbreviation – South.
- noun – (in tonic sol-fa) the fifth note of a major scale.
- adverb – to such a great extent.
- adverb – to the same extent (used in comparisons).
- adverb – referring back to something previously mentioned:
- adverb – in the way described or demonstrated; thus.
- conjunction – and for this reason; therefore.
- conjunction – with the aim that; in order that.
- conjunction – and then; as the next step.
- conjunction – introducing a question.
- conjunction – introducing a statement which is followed by a defensive comment.
- conjunction – introducing a concluding statement.
- conjunction – in the same way; correspondingly.
a man can find joywith anyone so long as he does not love her #antivalentine #haiku https://t.co/fcKQqqlquZ— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-14 10:38
liberty is safeso long as she finds nothing worth more than herself #IndependenceDay #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-04 12:13
as necessityspawns invention so constraint begets creation #haiku #micropoetry #invention— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-02-25 04:10
if you must burn timeplace the flame so friends enjoy the warmth and the light #haiku #micropoetry #fire #time #friends— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-02-04 05:50