mama so greasy the oil well in her navel pays her chicken bill #haiku #dozens— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-21 00:00:00
- noun – variant spelling of
- combining form – equivalent to
- abbreviation – South.
- noun – (in tonic sol-fa) the fifth note of a major scale.
- adverb – to such a great extent.
- adverb – to the same extent (used in comparisons).
- adverb – referring back to something previously mentioned:
- adverb – in the way described or demonstrated; thus.
- conjunction – and for this reason; therefore.
- conjunction – with the aim that; in order that.
- conjunction – and then; as the next step.
- conjunction – introducing a question.
- conjunction – introducing a statement which is followed by a defensive comment.
- conjunction – introducing a concluding statement.
- conjunction – in the same way; correspondingly.
i am not so richthat fortune lacks the strength to swallow my riches #universal #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-28 00:00:00
liberty is safeso long as she finds nothing worth more than herself #IndependenceDay #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-04 00:00:00
as necessityspawns invention so constraint begets creation #haiku #micropoetry #invention— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-02-26 00:00:00
if you must burn timeplace the flame so friends enjoy the warmth and the light #haiku #micropoetry #fire #time #friends— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-02-05 00:00:00
i have determinedto live in the arena so i will die there #haiku https://t.co/KY5ABTAy5Y— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-01-27 00:00:00
following passionis not so effective as bringing it along #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-11-17 00:00:00
said the king so gravebegin at the beginning reach the end and stop— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-10-28 00:00:00