said the king so gravebegin at the beginning reach the end and stop— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-10-28 00:00:00
- verb – stretch out an arm in a specified direction in order to touch or grasp something.
- verb – arrive at; get as far as.
- verb – attain or extend to (a specified point, level, or condition).
- verb – make contact with (someone) by telephone or other means.
- noun – an act of reaching out with one's arm.
- noun – the extent or range of something's application, effect, or influence.
- noun – a continuous extent of water, especially a stretch of river between two bends, or the part of a canal between locks.
every grown man knowsher smile doesn’t reach her eyes when she says she’s fine #martian #haiku https://t.co/NMMQmrQDDS and Every grown man knows:Her smile doesn’t reach her eyes When she says she’s fine.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-08 00:00:00 and 2015-12-18 00:00:00