if i just practice every step ten thousand times my luck will find me #lucky #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-10-11 00:00:00
- noun – the actual application or use of an idea, belief, or method, as opposed to theories relating to it.
- noun – the customary, habitual, or expected procedure or way of doing of something.
- noun – repeated exercise in or performance of an activity or skill so as to acquire or maintain proficiency in it.
- verb – US spelling of
- verb – carry out or perform (a particular activity, method, or custom) habitually or regularly.
- verb – perform (an activity) or exercise (a skill) repeatedly or regularly in order to acquire, improve or maintain proficiency in it.
counting syllablesis a practice best left to trained professionals #snooty #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-11 00:00:00
the vitality of my garden does not end with a good harvest #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-30 00:00:00
how i do this thingis how i do everything except that last time #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-09 00:00:00
counting syllablesis a practice best left to trained professionals #snotty #haiku https://t.co/58q89qovPD— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-24 00:00:00
pain begat practicebut pain has fallen away while practice rises— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-08-19 00:00:00