if i cannot find a me-shaped place in the world then i will make one #niche #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-09 02:11
- noun – a particular position, point, or area in space; a location.
- noun – a position in a sequence or series, typically one ordered on the basis of merit.
- noun – a square or short street.
- verb – put in a particular position.
- verb – find a home or employment for.
- verb – identify or classify as being of a specified type or as holding a specified position in a sequence or hierarchy.
- noun – a portion of space designated or available for or being used by someone.
in this happy home there is neither time nor place for the negative #negative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-29 09:04
a heart grown bitteris a burden to itself love has no place there #bitter #haiku https://t.co/ehOAK1zeTn— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-23 10:00
prison is a placein places there are people and in people friends #prison #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-06 11:00
what if this prisonis the place where i realize my purpose in life #secondchance #haiku @DefyVentures @tferriss— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-11-28 12:30