if i cannot find a me-shaped place in the world then i will make one #niche #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-09 00:00:00
- noun – a particular position, point, or area in space; a location.
- noun – a position in a sequence or series, typically one ordered on the basis of merit.
- noun – a square or short street.
- verb – put in a particular position.
- verb – find a home or employment for.
- verb – identify or classify as being of a specified type or as holding a specified position in a sequence or hierarchy.
- noun – a portion of space designated or available for or being used by someone.
in this happy home there is neither time nor place for the negative #negative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-30 00:00:00
prison is a place in places there are people and in people friends #prison #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-07 00:00:00
what if this prison is the place where i realize my purpose in life #secondchance #haiku @DefyVentures @tferriss— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-11-28 00:00:00
if you must burn timeplace the flame so friends enjoy the warmth and the light #haiku #micropoetry #fire #time #friends— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-02-05 00:00:00
you sometimes hear mespeaking from my hiding place behind the mirror— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-27 00:00:00
a heart grown bitteris a burden to itself love has no place there #bitter #haiku https://t.co/ehOAK1zeTn and A heart grown bitterIs a burden to itself. Love has no place there.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-24 00:00:00 and 2017-05-24 00:00:00