if i cannot find a me-shaped place in the world then i will make one
- noun – a particular position, point, or area in space; a location.
- noun – a position in a sequence or series, typically one ordered on the basis of merit.
- noun – a square or short street.
- verb – put in a particular position.
- verb – find a home or employment for.
- verb – identify or classify as being of a specified type or as holding a specified position in a sequence or hierarchy.
- noun – a portion of space designated or available for or being used by someone.
in this happy home there is neither time nor place for the negative
prison is a place in places there are people and in people friends
what if this prison is the place where i realize my purpose in life
if you must burn time place the flame so friends enjoy the warmth and the light
you sometimes hear me speaking from my hiding place behind the mirror
a heart grown bitter is a burden to itself love has no place there