i am homesick most over places and people i have never known #atavistic #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-19 00:00:00
- noun – human beings in general or considered collectively.
- noun – the members of a particular nation, community, or ethnic group.
- noun – one's supporters or employees.
- verb – (of a group of people) inhabit (a place).
- noun – a human being regarded as an individual.
prison is a place in places there are people and in people friends #prison #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-07 00:00:00
when my gaze pleasesthen good fortune comes to me from its direction #peoplepleaser #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-20 00:00:00
if you look aroundwhen everything goes sideways people are helping #unity #haiku and if you look aroundwhen everything goes sideways people are helping #yougotthis #haiku https://t.co/1ilWsaXKO6— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-04 00:00:00 and 2018-10-10 00:00:00
the people who minddon’t matter and the people who matter don’t mind #haiku #micropoetry #drseuss @richardbranson— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-05-18 00:00:00
cynicism isa disease that robs people of the gift of life— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-16 00:00:00