ask not if i marched in step but whether i left footprints on the road #impact #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-05 02:04
- preposition – paid for by.
- preposition – added to.
- adverb – (of an actor) on stage.
- suffix – forming nouns:
- abbreviation – Ontario (in official postal use).
- abbreviation – Old Norse.
- preposition – physically in contact with and supported by (a surface).
- preposition – forming a distinctive or marked part of the surface of.
- preposition – having (the thing mentioned) as a topic; about.
- preposition – as a member of (a committee, jury, or other body).
- preposition – having (the thing mentioned) as a target, aim, or focus.
- preposition – in the course of (a journey).
- preposition – indicating the day or part of a day during which an event takes place.
- preposition – engaged in.
- preposition – regularly taking (a drug or medicine).
- adverb – physically in contact with and supported by a surface.
- adverb – indicating continuation of a movement or action.
- adverb – (of an event) taking place or being presented.
- adverb – (of an electrical appliance or power supply) functioning.
- suffix – denoting subatomic particles or quanta.
- suffix – denoting molecular units.
- suffix – denoting substances.
- preposition – (often followed by a noun without a determiner) having (the thing mentioned) as a medium for transmitting or storing information.
civilizationdepends on self deception and it always has #sententious #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-03 08:07
i can imagineanything i want on the other side of fear #focus #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-17 08:08
my lesson todayis that the joy in my heart is beyond your grasp #shameonyou #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-05 10:31
my experience of karma does not depend on its existence #karma #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-04 09:11