the past is over the future is yet to be all i have is now #eternal #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-09-02 02:04
- adverb – at the present time or moment.
- adverb – used, especially in conversation, to draw attention to a particular statement or point in a narrative.
- adverb – used in a request, instruction, or question, typically to give a slight emphasis to one's words.
- adverb – used at the end of an ironic question echoing a previous statement.
- conjunction – as a consequence of the fact.
- adjective – fashionable or up to date.
poetic licenseis the terminal refuge of scoundrels and fools #nowTHISisa #haiku https://t.co/AoyyGhYcQj— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-13 03:49
i wasted my time on trivial things and now time has wasted me #waste #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-05 11:15
Being your husband:The best thing I ever was. What will I be now?— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2016-08-07 06:18