too much pleasure ishurtful but with virtue we need fear no excess #virtue #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-24 00:00:00
- verb – require (something) because it is essential or very important rather than just desirable.
- verb – expressing necessity or obligation.
- noun – circumstances in which something is necessary; necessity.
- noun – a thing that is wanted or required.
- noun – the state of requiring help, or of lacking basic necessities such as food.
i need a stout heartto hear without any flinch this din of battle #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-11-21 00:00:00
You won?t go far wrongBy saying out loud the things That don?t need saying.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-05-22 00:00:00
No more need to fear This monster inside of me: He is surrounded.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-04-30 00:00:00