i am homesick most over places and people i have never known #atavistic #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-19 02:05
- determiner & pronoun – greatest in amount or degree.
- adverb – forming the superlative of adjectives and adverbs, especially those of more than one syllable.
- adverb – to the greatest extent.
- adverb – extremely; very.
- suffix – forming superlative adjectives and adverbs from prepositions and other words indicating relative position.
- determiner, pronoun, & adjective – a large number of.
- adverb – to a great extent; a great deal.
thank you is the mostimportant phrase to master in any language #thankyou #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-07 09:03
poetic hardshipis famous for being the most obnoxious kind #snowflake #haiku https://t.co/YK6Ft6fedY— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-06 01:25
thank you is the mostimportant phrase to master in any language #nehiyaw #haiku https://t.co/lEGqzKB4f7— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-14 05:03
value most highly the ordinary genius of a life well lived— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-08 04:28