by a certain pointthis promenade is more like kicking through wreckage #cumulative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-27 00:00:00
- noun – the language of the Mossi people of Burkina Faso, a member of the Gur family of languages with about 4 million speakers.
- adverb – to a great extent; a great deal.
- determiner & pronoun – a greater or additional amount or degree.
- adverb – to a greater extent.
- adverb – again.
- adverb – moreover.
- determiner, pronoun, & adjective – a large number of.
- adverb – forming the comparative of adjectives and adverbs, especially those of more than one syllable.
every good haiku carries within it the seed of a thousand more #doyou #haiku https://t.co/eC6sCw97yS— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-27 00:00:00
your thousand true fansnumber more than my five but mine are prolific #gametheoretical #haiku @kevin2kelly @MarlboromanMat @DavosLiveMusic @BigSude @muso1947 @hacker_fadia— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-26 00:00:00
clearly more here thanlumpia and master chief petty officers #salamat #haiku https://t.co/4QH1BDT73x— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-18 00:00:00
there are many morehorses' asses in the world than there are horses #mystery #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-05 00:00:00
these things that I seek will not bring me more joy than the things that I have #joy #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-12-13 00:00:00
more than just okkindness from strangers brings a special state of grace #thankyou #haiku https://t.co/OrgsEauOiq— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-11-27 00:00:00
from this cruciblei emerge concentrated more self than before #crucible #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-23 00:00:00