by a certain pointthis promenade is more like kicking through wreckage #cumulative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-26 08:06
- noun – the language of the Mossi people of Burkina Faso, a member of the Gur family of languages with about 4 million speakers.
- adverb – to a great extent; a great deal.
- determiner & pronoun – a greater or additional amount or degree.
- adverb – to a greater extent.
- adverb – again.
- adverb – moreover.
- determiner, pronoun, & adjective – a large number of.
- adverb – forming the comparative of adjectives and adverbs, especially those of more than one syllable.
every good haikucarries within it the seed of a thousand more #doyou #haiku https://t.co/eC6sCw97yS— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-27 12:47
your thousand true fansnumber more than my five but mine are prolific #gametheoretical #haiku @kevin2kelly @MarlboromanMat @DavosLiveMusic @BigSude @muso1947 @hacker_fadia— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-25 09:02
clearly more here thanlumpia and master chief petty officers #salamat #haiku https://t.co/4QH1BDT73x— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-17 08:02
there are many morehorses' asses in the world than there are horses #mystery #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-05 01:17