if the future is mine to create then i should make the one i want #visionary #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-07 01:10
- pronoun – used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the speaker.
- determiner – (used before a vowel) my.
- noun – an excavation in the earth for extracting coal or other minerals.
- noun – a type of bomb placed on or just below the surface of the ground or in the water, which detonates on contact with a person, vehicle, or ship.
- verb – obtain (coal or other minerals) from a mine.
- verb – lay explosive mines on or just below the surface of (the ground or water).
if words are like knives let mine be the kind that just carve masterpieces #aspirational #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-29 02:07
this foul injusticecarries deep lessons that are mine to discover #injustice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-01 09:02
your thousand true fansnumber more than my five but mine are prolific #gametheoretical #haiku @kevin2kelly @MarlboromanMat @DavosLiveMusic @BigSude @muso1947 @hacker_fadia— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-25 09:02