i don’t mean to be at all disrespectful but shut up and kiss me #priorities #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-29 00:00:00
- verb – intend to convey or refer to (a particular thing); signify.
- verb – intend (something) to occur or be the case.
- verb – have as a consequence or result.
- adjective – unkind, spiteful, or unfair.
- adjective – (especially of a place) poor in quality and appearance; shabby.
- noun – a condition, quality, or course of action equally removed from two opposite extremes.
- adjective – (of a quantity) calculated as a mean; average.
- adjective – equally far from two extremes.
- noun – the value obtained by dividing the sum of several quantities by their number; an average.
misunderstandingis painful so try asking what else i might mean— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-10 00:00:00
to avoid painfulmisunderstanding just ask what else could this mean— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-09 00:00:00