thank you is the mostimportant phrase to master in any language #thankyou #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-08 00:00:00
- noun – a skilled practitioner of a particular art or activity.
- noun – a man in charge of an organization or group, in particular:
- noun – a person who holds a second or further degree.
- noun – used as a title prefixed to the name of a boy not old enough to be called âMrâ
- noun – an original film, recording, or document from which copies can be made.
- adjective – having or showing very great skill or proficiency.
- adjective – main; principal.
- verb – acquire complete knowledge or skill in (a subject, technique, or art).
- verb – gain control of; overcome.
- verb – make a master copy of (a film or recording).
- noun – a ship or boat with a specified number of masts.
clearly more here thanlumpia and master chief petty officers #salamat #haiku https://t.co/4QH1BDT73x— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-18 00:00:00
thank you is the mostimportant phrase to master in any language #nehiyaw #haiku https://t.co/lEGqzKB4f7— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-15 00:00:00
when virtue leads methen i master my pleasures else i am enslaved #haiku #micropoetry #virtue #pleasure @marshawright— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-06-16 00:00:00