no one has condemned the wise man to poverty but the jealous fool #envious #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-09-27 00:00:00
- noun – a figure or token used in playing a board game.
- abbreviation – Manitoba.
- noun – an adult human male.
- noun – a human being of either sex; a person.
- verb – (of personnel) work at, run, or operate (a place or piece of equipment) or defend (a fortification).
- exclamation – used, irrespective of the sex of the person addressed, to express surprise, admiration, delight, etc., or for emphasis.
- combining form – in nouns denoting:
today is the day we find out just what kind of man i really am #jailhouse #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-12 00:00:00
the wise man does not think himself unworthy of any chance presents #presents #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-02 00:00:00
who has more mastersthan the slave whom the vulgar call a happy man #vulgar #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-06 00:00:00
no degraded slaveis bitter as the man who depends on fortune #fortune #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-13 00:00:00
fear taught man to shapedark howling winter into the dog at his hearth #fear #haiku @stunt_penguin— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-07 00:00:00
the happy man ishe who can make a correct judgment in all things #haiku #micropoetry #happy #judgment @LindaSuhler— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-05-20 00:00:00
if i die todaylet me die a better man than yesterday me #haiku #micropoetry #death #yeaterday #me @Vinit_Mittal— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-04-05 00:00:00