every grown man knowsher smile doesn't reach her eyes when she says she's fine #martian #haiku https://t.co/NMMQmrQDDS— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-07 08:02
- noun – a figure or token used in playing a board game.
- abbreviation – Manitoba.
- noun – an adult human male.
- noun – a human being of either sex; a person.
- verb – (of personnel) work at, run, or operate (a place or piece of equipment) or defend (a fortification).
- exclamation – used, irrespective of the sex of the person addressed, to express surprise, admiration, delight, etc., or for emphasis.
- combining form – in nouns denoting:
a man can find joywith anyone so long as he does not love her #antivalentine #haiku https://t.co/fcKQqqlquZ— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-14 10:38
today is the daywe find out just what kind of man i really am #jailhouse #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-11 09:34
the wise man does not think himself unworthy of any chance presents #presents #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-02 11:15
who has more mastersthan the slave whom the vulgar call a happy man #vulgar #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-06 01:45