what if the grammarconstraining love and joy were indeterminate #antipedantic #haiku https://t.co/rsCOIo7IAQ— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-06 03:22
- noun – a strong feeling of affection.
- noun – a great interest and pleasure in something.
- noun – a person or thing that one loves.
- noun – (in tennis, squash, and some other sports) a score of zero; nil.
- verb – feel deep affection or sexual love for (someone).
what if the rewardfor choosing love over joy were often neither #fairquestion #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-05 09:03
making love not waris sure to irritate the other warriors #warrior #haiku https://t.co/nEm3jYQMnL— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-11 08:03
seek not your true lovewalk instead a joyful path and welcome friendship #joyful #haiku https://t.co/2F5bZuqOY8— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-21 08:06
they all will hurt youyou just gotta find the ones worth suffering for #onelove #haiku https://t.co/fXu5lbs1hC— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-07 09:06