If there is onlyOne love, lost among billions, Then we are all doomed.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-05-28 04:33
- adjective – unable to find one's way; not knowing one's whereabouts.
- adjective – that has been taken away or cannot be recovered.
- verb – be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
- verb – become unable to find (something or someone).
- verb – fail to win (a game or contest).
- verb – earn less (money) than one is spending or has spent.
- verb – waste or fail to take advantage of (time or an opportunity).
Lost it all today�Everyone I care about Is leaving for good.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2016-08-07 02:52
I wander yet notAll those who wander are lost. I don't think I'm lost.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2015-12-22 03:51