a man can find joywith anyone so long as he does not love her #antivalentine #haiku https://t.co/fcKQqqlquZ— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-14 10:38
- adjective – (of a drink) large and refreshing, and in which alcohol, if present, is not concentrated.
- abbreviation – longitude.
- adjective – measuring a great distance from end to end.
- adjective – lasting or taking a great amount of time.
- adjective – relatively great in extent.
- adjective – (of odds or a chance) reflecting or representing a low level of probability.
- noun – a long period.
- noun – a long sound such as a long signal in Morse code or a long vowel or syllable.
- adverb – for a long time.
- verb – have a strong wish or desire.
- combining form – (added to nouns) for the duration of.
- adverb – (with reference to the ball in sport) at, to, or over a great distance.
liberty is safeso long as she finds nothing worth more than herself #IndependenceDay #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-04 12:13
A man can find joyWith anyone so long as He does not love her.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-05-21 11:03