i live every day as if i will not be blessed with another one
- verb – remain alive.
- verb – make one's home in a particular place or with a particular person.
- adjective – not dead or inanimate; living.
- adjective – relating to a musical performance given in concert, not on a recording.
- adjective – (of a wire or device) connected to a source of electric current.
- adjective – (of a question or subject) of current or continuing interest and importance.
- adverb – as or at an actual event or performance.
i live suspended twisting between danger and opportunity
i live every day but i will only die once better make it count
i have determined to live in the arena so i will die there
death is patient but nothing cheats the reaper like deciding to live