i live suspendedtwisting between danger and opportunity #suspense #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-15 09:03
- verb – remain alive.
- verb – make one's home in a particular place or with a particular person.
- adjective – not dead or inanimate; living.
- adjective – relating to a musical performance given in concert, not on a recording.
- adjective – (of a wire or device) connected to a source of electric current.
- adjective – (of a question or subject) of current or continuing interest and importance.
- adverb – as or at an actual event or performance.
i live every daybut i will only die once better make it count #haiku #micropoetry #life #death @jockowillink— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-03-06 05:05
i have determinedto live in the arena so i will die there #haiku https://t.co/KY5ABTAy5Y— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-01-26 04:40
death is patient butnothing cheats the reaper like deciding to live— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-10-12 05:00