if words are like knives let mine be the kind that just carve masterpieces #aspirational #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-29 02:07
- noun – used with reference to a person or thing of the same kind as another.
- preposition – having the same characteristics or qualities as; similar to.
- preposition – used to draw attention to the nature of an action or event.
- preposition – such as; for example.
- conjunction – in the same way that; as.
- conjunction – as though; as if.
- adjective – (of a person or thing) having similar qualities or characteristics to another person or thing.
- verb – find agreeable, enjoyable, or satisfactory.
- verb – wish for; want.
- noun – the things one likes or prefers.
- combining form – (added to nouns) similar to; characteristic of.
my seventeenth draftreads like i knew what i was doing all along #effortless #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-28 09:02
by a certain pointthis promenade is more like kicking through wreckage #cumulative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-26 08:06
why do you say thatwealth like yours should be despised and yet possess it #hypocrisy #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-26 09:15
like a leaf i danceto invisible music under quiet stars #human #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-23 11:55