no one like me has ever existed and i cannot be replaced #precious #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-28 00:00:00
- noun – used with reference to a person or thing of the same kind as another.
- preposition – having the same characteristics or qualities as; similar to.
- preposition – used to draw attention to the nature of an action or event.
- preposition – such as; for example.
- conjunction – in the same way that; as.
- conjunction – as though; as if.
- adjective – (of a person or thing) having similar qualities or characteristics to another person or thing.
- verb – find agreeable, enjoyable, or satisfactory.
- verb – wish for; want.
- noun – the things one likes or prefers.
- combining form – (added to nouns) similar to; characteristic of.
if words are like knives let mine be the kind that just carve masterpieces #aspirational #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-29 00:00:00
my seventeenth draftreads like i knew what i was doing all along #effortless #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-29 00:00:00
by a certain pointthis promenade is more like kicking through wreckage #cumulative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-27 00:00:00
why do you say thatwealth like yours should be despised and yet possess it #hypocrisy #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-26 00:00:00
like a leaf i danceto invisible music under quiet stars #human #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-23 00:00:00
no dark yesterdaywill influence tomorrow like this bright today #haiku #micropoetry— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-05-15 00:00:00
death is patient butnothing cheats the reaper like deciding to live— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-10-12 00:00:00
if you would not flinchwhen crisis approaches then train like it is here— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-10-02 00:00:00
My Uber driverSmells like a sweaty camel, Which is ironic.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-05-08 00:00:00