in my other lifei do not wait for chances but instead take them #alternative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-23 00:00:00
- noun – the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
- noun – the existence of an individual human being or animal.
- noun – the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
- noun – vitality, vigour, or energy.
- noun – (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.
every quality required by this adversity will serve me for life #lemonade #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-16 00:00:00
the market value of these instants in your life is less than you think #woke #haiku https://t.co/aoBhtQC1bT— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-24 00:00:00
the price of a thing is the quantity of life i exchange for it #trade #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-06 00:00:00
what if this prison is the place where i realize my purpose in life #secondchance #haiku @DefyVentures @tferriss— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-11-28 00:00:00
imagine spendingpriceless drops of life to trash an innocent gift #disappointed #haiku https://t.co/t2ifvNV5Ua— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-03 00:00:00
the market valueof these instants in your life is less than you think #perspective #haiku https://t.co/rjxyiKAkxF— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-10 00:00:00
always wear a smilethe gift of life will then be yours to give away #breslov #haiku https://t.co/iJQsAUFpqQ— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-08 00:00:00