in my other lifei do not wait for chances but instead take them #alternative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-23 12:25
- noun – the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
- noun – the existence of an individual human being or animal.
- noun – the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
- noun – vitality, vigour, or energy.
- noun – (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.
every qualityrequired by this adversity will serve me for life #lemonade #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-16 12:25
the market valueof these instants in your life is less than you think #woke #haiku https://t.co/aoBhtQC1bT— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-24 01:01
the price of a thingis the quantity of life i exchange for it #trade #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-06 11:50
what if this prisonis the place where i realize my purpose in life #secondchance #haiku @DefyVentures @tferriss— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-11-28 12:30