how i do this thingis how i do everything except that last time #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-09 00:00:00
- adjective – coming after all others in time or order; final.
- adjective – most recent in time; latest.
- adjective – only remaining.
- adverb – on the last occasion before the present; previously.
- adverb – after all others in order or sequence.
- adverb – (especially in enumerating points) lastly.
- noun – the last person or thing; the one occurring, mentioned, or acting after all others.
- verb – (of a process, activity, or state) continue for a specified period of time.
- verb – continue to operate or remain usable for a considerable or specified length of time.
- noun – a shoemaker's model for shaping or repairing a shoe or boot.
my last two penniesi bequeath to the sexton to cover my eyes #testament #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-29 00:00:00
you just never know which late summer night will be the very last one #carpediem #mementomori #haiku https://t.co/i84al65MEX and you just never knowwhich late summer night will be the very last one— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-17 00:00:00 and 2017-09-24 00:00:00