if words are like knives let mine be the kind that just carve masterpieces #aspirational #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-29 02:07
- adjective – based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair.
- adverb – exactly.
- adverb – very recently; in the immediate past.
- adverb – barely; by a little.
- adverb – simply; only; no more than.
- adverb – expressing agreement.
encourage the good and if you will not then just pass him in silence #yesyou #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-24 01:08
when the sun risesit ceases to be just one of a billion stars #sunrise #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-14 09:02
the book of haikuexpresses just one idea between its covers #recursive #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-31 09:03
that which blocks my pathis often just a signpost to a better path #thataway #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-20 08:04