no one has condemned the wise man to poverty but the jealous fool #envious #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-09-27 00:00:00
- verb – possess, own, or hold.
- verb – experience; undergo.
- verb – perform the action indicated by the noun specified (used especially in spoken English as an alternative to a more specific verb).
- verb – show (a personal attribute or quality) by one's actions or attitude.
- verb – place or keep (something) in a particular position.
- verb – be obliged or find it necessary to do the specified thing.
no one like me has ever existed and i cannot be replaced #precious #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-28 00:00:00
civilizationdepends on self deception and it always has #sententious #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-04 00:00:00
everybody has a game plan until he gets drop-kicked in the face #armchair #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-02 00:00:00
oceaniahas always been our ally against eastasia #orwellian #haiku https://t.co/MMVbQz5fNy— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-12-04 00:00:00
i wasted my time on trivial things and now time has wasted me #waste #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-05 00:00:00
courage has valueto the exact extent that fear opposes it #courage #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-15 00:00:00
who has more mastersthan the slave whom the vulgar call a happy man #vulgar #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-06 00:00:00