civilizationdepends on self deception and it always has #sententious #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-03 08:07
- verb – possess, own, or hold.
- verb – experience; undergo.
- verb – perform the action indicated by the noun specified (used especially in spoken English as an alternative to a more specific verb).
- verb – show (a personal attribute or quality) by one's actions or attitude.
- verb – place or keep (something) in a particular position.
- verb – be obliged or find it necessary to do the specified thing.
everybody has a game plan until he gets drop-kicked in the face #armchair #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-01 09:02
a heart grown bitteris a burden to itself love has no place there #bitter #haiku https://t.co/ehOAK1zeTn— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-23 10:00
oceaniahas always been our ally against eastasia #orwellian #haiku https://t.co/MMVbQz5fNy— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-12-04 03:31
i wasted my time on trivial things and now time has wasted me #waste #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-05 11:15