i may win the gamebut only if i dare roll the dice in my hand #courageous #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-01 10:06
- noun – the set of cards dealt to a player in a card game.
- noun – a pointer on a clock or watch indicating the passing of units of time.
- noun – a unit of measurement of a horse's height, equal to 4 inches (10.16 cm).
- noun – the end part of a person's arm beyond the wrist, including the palm, fingers, and thumb.
- noun – something resembling a hand in form, in particular:
- noun – used in reference to the power to direct something.
- noun – a person's workmanship, especially in artistic work.
- noun – a person who engages in manual labour, especially in a factory, on a farm, or on board a ship.
wish in your left handwith your right gather diamonds see which fills up first #censored #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-20 11:51
wish in your left handwith the right gather diamonds see which fills up first #wishing #haiku https://t.co/saO9oaGQal— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-22 03:37