if wrestling is fakethen explain why this tin foil— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-23 00:00:00
makes such a great hat
#haarp #haiku https://t.co/Bxz9gnKxlv
- noun – another term for
- adjective – of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above average.
- adjective – of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above average.
- adjective – used before a noun to emphasize a particular description of someone or something.
- adjective – (in names of family relationships) denoting one degree further removed upwards or downwards.
- noun – an important or distinguished person.
- adverb – very well; excellently.
it is sad but truethat bitter experience— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-04-18 00:00:00
makes great poetry
#haiku #micropoetry #sad #true #experience @KDTrey5
opening your heartoffers risk but great reward— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-08-29 00:00:00
be carefully bold
success is movingand
from one failure to the next
with great confidence
#serial #haiku https://t.co/jW0wajL8xS
Success is movingFrom one failure to the next— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-18 00:00:00 and 2017-07-27 00:00:00
With great confidence.
the eye in the skyis a great source of comfortand
until it isn’t
#leviathan #haiku https://t.co/RcZKUDcGw0
The eye in the skyIs a great source of comfort— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-20 00:00:00 and 2016-10-16 00:00:00
Until it isn?t.