the eye in the skyis a great source of comfort until it isn't #leviathan #haiku https://t.co/RcZKUDcGw0— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-19 10:14
- noun – another term for
- adjective – of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above average.
- adjective – of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above average.
- adjective – used before a noun to emphasize a particular description of someone or something.
- adjective – (in names of family relationships) denoting one degree further removed upwards or downwards.
- noun – an important or distinguished person.
- adverb – very well; excellently.
success is movingfrom one failure to the next with great confidence #serial #haiku https://t.co/jW0wajL8xS— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-17 10:30
if wrestling is fakethen explain why this tin foil makes such a great hat #haarp #haiku https://t.co/Bxz9gnKxlv— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-22 06:37
every great teacherscatters haiku in his wake if you can find them #howto #haiku https://t.co/kB1W2qtaTd— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-15 03:40
it is sad but truethat bitter experience makes great poetry #haiku #micropoetry #sad #true #experience @KDTrey5— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-04-17 08:50