encourage the good and if you will not then just pass him in silence #yesyou #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-24 00:00:00
- adjective – to be desired or approved of.
- adjective – having the required qualities; of a high standard.
- adjective – possessing or displaying moral virtue.
- adjective – giving pleasure; enjoyable or satisfying.
- adjective – thorough.
- adjective – valid.
- noun – that which is morally right; righteousness.
- noun – benefit or advantage to someone or something.
- noun – merchandise or possessions.
- adverb – well.
- adjective – used in conjunction with the name of God or a related expression as an exclamation of extreme surprise or anger.
the vitality of my garden does not end with a good harvest #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-30 00:00:00
every good haiku carries within it the seed of a thousand more #doyou #haiku https://t.co/eC6sCw97yS— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-27 00:00:00
when my gaze pleasesthen good fortune comes to me from its direction #peoplepleaser #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-20 00:00:00
maybe the good oneswill suffer more iambs than strictly appropriate #smartass #haiku https://t.co/Jqb2MAXC8U— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-18 00:00:00
let the highest goodrise to that height from whence no force can dislodge it #apex #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-09-02 00:00:00
the evil geniusis a cultural icon for a good reason #haiku #micropoetry #evilgenius #culturalicon @alt_sgngeneral— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-02-08 00:00:00
rumor has it thatno good deed goes unpunished so spend them wisely— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-12 00:00:00