when the internetwants to get your attention don�t bother hiding #foundyou #haiku https://t.co/S84NtXOzNd— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-05 11:41
- verb – see
- verb – come to have (something); receive.
- verb – succeed in attaining, achieving, or experiencing; obtain.
- verb – reach or cause to reach a specified state or condition.
- verb – catch or apprehend (someone).
- verb – come, go, or make progress eventually or with some difficulty.
get rid of your junkand you will finally have room for your treasure #clarity #haiku https://t.co/9pJmT8ArG5— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-04 08:03
dreams of tomorrowmemories of yesterday sleeves rolled up today #getafterit #haiku https://t.co/5SDTStEQ5e— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-28 08:04
an efficient wayfor strangers who wish you well to get through to you #selfrighteous #haiku https://t.co/XHHowo3vZM— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-09 10:57
i can get awaywith anything in the name of entertainment #haiku #micropoetry #entertainment— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-05-30 03:25