irresistible forces gather behind this event horizon #singularity #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-05 09:02
- verb – come together; assemble or accumulate.
- verb – bring together and take in from scattered places or sources.
- verb – increase in (speed, force, etc.).
- noun – a part of a garment that is gathered.
- verb – pull (someone) into one's arms.
- verb – draw and hold together (fabric or a part of a garment) by running thread through it.
- verb – infer; understand.
- verb – summon up (a mental or physical attribute) for a purpose.
wish in your left handwith your right gather diamonds see which fills up first #censored #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-20 11:51
wish in your left handwith the right gather diamonds see which fills up first #wishing #haiku https://t.co/saO9oaGQal— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-01-22 03:37