at the end of timeas the cosmos unravels my soul will know yours #aspirational #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-20 00:00:00
- noun – a final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story.
- noun – the furthest or most extreme part of something.
- noun – a part or person's share of an activity.
- noun – (in bowls and curling) a session of play in one particular direction across the playing area.
- noun – a goal or desired result.
- verb – come or bring to a final point; finish.
- suffix – denoting a person or thing to be treated in a specified way.
the vitality of my garden does not end with a good harvest #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-30 00:00:00
said the king so gravebegin at the beginning reach the end and stop— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-10-28 00:00:00
may my compassionhere at the end of our love be deep as your rage— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-22 00:00:00
An apologyIs a bridge to a fresh start Or a bitter end.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-08-14 00:00:00