nobody at birth can do anything well but shit his pants and cry #baseline #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-15 09:02
- noun – variant spelling of
- abbreviation – ditto.
- noun – (in tonic sol-fa) the first and eighth note of a major scale.
- verb – perform (an action, the precise nature of which is often unspecified).
- verb – achieve or complete, in particular:
- verb – act or behave in a specified way.
- verb – be suitable or acceptable.
- verb – used to refer back to a verb already mentioned.
- verb – used to give emphasis to a positive verb.
- verb – used with inversion of a subject and verb when an adverbial phrase begins a clause for emphasis.
- verb – used before a verb (except be, can, may, ought, shall, will ) in questions and negative statements.
i do not allowthe quantum scale to perturb my frame of reference #gut #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-10 08:05
how i do this thingis how i do everything except that last time #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-08 09:03
every good haikucarries within it the seed of a thousand more #doyou #haiku https://t.co/eC6sCw97yS— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-27 12:47
i do not allowthe quantum scale to perturb my frame of reference #macro #haiku https://t.co/Hc36piNytW— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-09 12:42