grace accomplishes what the ego cannot do potent alchemy #prideful #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-08-26 00:00:00
- noun – variant spelling of
- abbreviation – ditto.
- noun – (in tonic sol-fa) the first and eighth note of a major scale.
- verb – perform (an action, the precise nature of which is often unspecified).
- verb – achieve or complete, in particular:
- verb – act or behave in a specified way.
- verb – be suitable or acceptable.
- verb – used to refer back to a verb already mentioned.
- verb – used to give emphasis to a positive verb.
- verb – used with inversion of a subject and verb when an adverbial phrase begins a clause for emphasis.
- verb – used before a verb (except be, can, may, ought, shall, will ) in questions and negative statements.
nobody at birth can do anything well but shit his pants and cry #baseline #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-16 00:00:00
i do not allowthe quantum scale to perturb my frame of reference #gut #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-07-11 00:00:00
how i do this thingis how i do everything except that last time #practice #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-04-09 00:00:00
every good haiku carries within it the seed of a thousand more #doyou #haiku https://t.co/eC6sCw97yS— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-27 00:00:00
i do not allowthe quantum scale to perturb my frame of reference #macro #haiku https://t.co/Hc36piNytW— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-09 00:00:00
at my happiest i do not break my back to strive for happiness #joy #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-03-09 00:00:00
in my other lifei do not wait for chances but instead take them #alternative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-23 00:00:00