by a certain pointthis promenade is more like kicking through wreckage #cumulative #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-26 08:06
- noun – variant spelling of
- preposition – identifying the agent performing an action:
- preposition – indicating the means of achieving something.
- preposition – indicating the amount or size of a margin.
- preposition – indicating a deadline or the end of a particular time period.
- preposition – indicating location of a physical object beside a place or object.
- preposition – indicating the period in which something happens.
- preposition – concerning; according to.
- preposition – used in mild oaths.
- adverb – so as to go past.
- prefix – subordinate; incidental; secondary.
- noun – the transfer of a competitor directly to the next round of a competition in the absence of an assigned opponent.
i judged you by thecontent of your character but it didn't help #woke #haiku https://t.co/6XH33zOIJ3— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-21 10:19
every qualityrequired by this adversity will serve me for life #lemonade #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-16 12:25
capitalismis a word invented by its worst detractors #capitalism #haiku https://t.co/lsU3KZAHu6— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-16 11:40
i am unbiasedand not to be defeated by external things #haiku #micropoetry #unbiased #external @NormanBuffong— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-06-07 04:25