a heart grown bitteris a burden to itself love has no place there #bitter #haiku https://t.co/ehOAK1zeTn— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-23 10:00
- adjective – having a sharp, pungent taste or smell; not sweet.
- adjective – feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment.
- adjective – painful or unpleasant to accept or contemplate.
- adjective – (of wind or weather) intensely cold.
- noun – alcohol flavoured with bitter plant extracts, used as an additive in cocktails or as a medicinal substance to promote appetite or digestion.
no degraded slaveis bitter as the man who depends on fortune #fortune #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-13 01:50
it is sad but truethat bitter experience makes great poetry #haiku #micropoetry #sad #true #experience @KDTrey5— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-04-17 08:50
An apologyIs a bridge to a fresh start Or a bitter end.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-08-14 04:36
A heart grown bitterIs a burden to itself. Love has no place there.— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-05-24 05:37